5th Annual Pride Film Festival LineupJanuary 20, 2017
George Bush Presidential Library and Museum and KBTX Present “We Can’t Forget Vietnam”January 20, 2017
The Texas wine industry had a huge win this past weekend at the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition (the nation’s largest wine competition) with seven Texas wines taking home Best of Class.
The only other state that had more Best of Class awards was California. Messina Hof won Best of Class for their Private Reserve 2015 Merlot. Messina Hof’s Merlot beat out all other Merlots.
Not only did they win Best of Class for Merlot, they received 11 total awards and they entered 11 wines. Yes, all of their wines entered won. This is awesome for Messina Hof and the Texas wine industry.
They also won awards for the following wines:
- 2014 Messina Hof Winery Cabernet Franc
- 2015 Messina Hof Winery Malbec
- 2015 Messina Hof Winery Merlot
- 2015 Messina Hof Winery Messina Hof Brut Sparkling
- 2015 Messina Hof Winery Messina Hof Sparkling Spumante
- 2016 Messina Hof Winery Pinot Grigio
- 2015 Messina Hof Winery Riesling
- 2015 Messina Hof Winery Sangiovese
- 2015 Messina Hof Winery Tempranillo
- NV Messina Hof Winery Texas Hold’em Red
- 2015 Messina Hof Winery Viogier